Diastasis Recti affects every single pregnant woman in some way. In fact, 6 months after giving birth, 2 out of 3 women will suffer from this condition.
As your belly expands during pregnancy, it puts stress on the connective tissue (also known as fascia) in your abdomen. Visually speaking this is your “internal corset.”
The expansion in your stomach from carrying a baby causes the fascia to stretch, as though it’s pulling apart.
When the fascia endures this much strain and pressure it becomes weak and can create many different health-related issues.
Most Common Symptoms of Diastasis Recti
As the recti muscles drift apart and cause a separation in your abdomen, it can cause any number of symptoms, such as these common ones:
- A pregnant-looking pooch
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bulging in the abdomen (from organs coming forward)
- Urinary stress incontinence
- Lower back pain
- Gastrointestinal issues
Unfortunately, these symptoms can persist for many years unless action is taken to reverse them.
Reverse Diastasis Recti Naturally
With a series of safe, guided, and proven exercises, you can repair your abdominal fascia and strengthen your transverse muscles (aka your internal corset) to bring everything back together in its proper place.
And once you do, you can say goodbye to those pesky, limiting symptoms.
How to reverse symptoms of diastasis recti
Let us start by saying, healing is not a linear process. There’s no one size fits all solution for every single woman with diastasis recti and there’s no magic pill.
But! It’s very possible to get better when you take a clear, guided, step-by-step approach, where you’re supported at every turn.
That’s exactly what we offer at Women Cycles in our “No Kegels” System.
What is The No Kegels System & What Does it Include?
The “No Kegels” System is a system that offers many safe, natural, proven methods all under one roof. It’s designed to help women with the following conditions:
- Prolapse (of any kind)
- Bladder or fecal incontinence & leakage
- Pelvic pain or low libido
- Vaginal wideness, dryness, or abnormal discharge
- Diastasis Recti
It consists of a 12-week plan of action, personalised just for you based on your exact needs and condition. Plus, it includes the following benefits:
- A weekly schedule with a custom set of methods & follow-along videos for you to do from home.
- There are several dozen methods in the program. You are matched with methods, and later you have the choice to select new methods to try.
- Work 1-on-1 with a pelvic health coach via chat (WhatsApp and/or email). She answers any questions you have and is available to you on both the good and hard days.
- There will be progress tracking and a weekly check-in
- A community of helpful women that want you to succeed
- Exclusive access to all new methods launched within the No Kegels System
When you invest in this system (and yourself), you can choose between a one-time payment of $349 USD or 3 equal payments of $116.99 USD per month.
Plus, your purchase is backed by a 30-day-money-back-guarantee, no questions asked.
One of the methods in the No Kegels System is called…
Healing Diastasis Recti — No Surgery Required
In this program, you will get the following benefits:
- Learn how to self-test for Diastasis Recti
- Seated, standing, & laying down exercises (you only need 10 to 15 min/day)
- Other safe exercises to do while healing from diastasis
- Ways to reduce Intra-Abdominal Pressure (IAP) in everyday life
- Learn how to wear a splint & the benefits of wearing one
- Alternative exercises for crunches, planks, & pushups
- Ways to track your progress
These benefits come in the form of follow-along videos, worksheets, and personal 1-on-1 guidance from a real person. More specifically, from a certified pelvic floor health practitioner.
And the teacher (Caroline Johnson) of the Diastasis Recti program was in your shoes not long ago. She learned how to reverse this condition and teaches the methods that made it possible.
When you sign up for a “No Kegels” System Membership, you’ll gain immediate access to this program (and others).
We hope you join us!